- “Recognizing Individuals: Locke, Hegel, and the Economy” Society September/October issue, 2013, Vol. 50, No. 5 (forthcoming)
- “Institutional Corruption and the Crisis of Liberal Democracy” (June 20, 2013). Edmond J. Safra Working Papers, No. 15. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2281305 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2281305
- “The Political Economy of Government Expansion: Why Civil Society Must Supply What Government Can’t” in The Economic Challenge, Edited by Harold James and Michael Bordo (forthcoming).
- “The Demographic Challenge to Entitlements: Is it worse than we think?” The New Atlantis (forthcoming).
- “Varieties of Liberalisms and Their Lessons for Today” Perspectives on Political Science (forthcoming).
- “Corruption in Bioethics” Compendium of Global Bioethics (forthcoming). Edited by ten-Have and Gordijn. Springer, 2013.(20 pages)
- “Unlocking the Secrets of Human Biology: Implications for Diplomacy, Security, and War” in Rose McDermott and Peter K. Hatemi, eds. H-Diplo ISSF Roundtable on \Biology and Security”, H-Diplo ISSF Roundtable Reviews Volume I, Number 2 (April 2010) (p. 6-34).
- “The Compartmentalization of Moral Inspiration,” Proceedings of the 36th St. Gallen Symposium, Switzerland: St. Gallen Press, 2006. (p. 103-107).